Monday, September 29, 2008

GET 'ER DONE

I am writing you today to ask you to get on with it!

The Market closed over 777 points down today. I’ve been watching Cspan and the Market all morning. What is clear is that the Republicans along with some Democrats scuttled the negotiated bailout. The Paulson plan IS unacceptable. I think it was his attempt to protect his golden parachute from Goldman Sachs. And I think it was Bush’s attempt to freeze up congressional ability to work with the new President (hopefully Obama) in January. I am sure this is not something you haven’t considered. While I don’t live on Wall street or Main street, I do know something must be done. GET ‘ER DONE.

I am sending this to every politician and organization I have an email address or phone number for.

Help me out, please.

No comments: