Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Latest

TV/Book Reviews

Watched some of Good Morning America - They reported on new Gallup Poll, McCain jumps up 20 percent with women after Convention. This needs more analizing.

Watched some of Lou Dobbs '' Independent Convention'' He reported the U.S. Chamber of Commerce lobbing expense report for 2007 had 350M+.

Could the ''liberal'' media be attempting to convince the public not to bother voting.

KISS - Keep It Simple Soldier.

Watched cspan, A Treasury-CBO representative. (peter orszag) was speaking on the government take over of fannie & freddy.
I think it's a move to get away from congressional oversight & put all as debt on government books and have Wall Street do the oversight.
Also on cspan Jim McDermott d-Wa. signed on to Impeachment.

Keep your eye on the ''BALL/'PUCK''

I watched cspan2 with Bush at national military university. He said something that made me pause........ ''history has shown - when people have a choice between tyranny & liberty, they choose ''liberty''. DAAAAAAA

I watched Tom Friedman on Charlie Rose, His book ''Hot, Flat and Crowded" probably deserves a read.

If I have-were a questioner for either Presidential ticket I would ask them all, how many times they changed their mind or flip flopped since 1985.

Unfair, I know, McCain was still recovering from his capture and release after we won the Vietnam war.
Joe Biden was still getting to know his new Wife'.
Barack Obama, I think, was doing something like selling newspapers, or the like in south Chicago & deciding to change his name from Barry to Barack so he would be ready for his planned run for President.
And, I think Sarah Palin was contemplating her assendency to the Presidency in Home room Class in High School. Everybody knows High School girls never change, "flip/flop", their minds.

I also think we should prepare for another ''TRAIL OF TEARS''. I think Bush = Jackson and the Cherokee Nation is now those illegal Mexicans. I got this convoluted thought after watching OPB's show, Andrew Jackson / good, evil.... ''Banks vs. Corporation’’ July 10, 1832. I equate Jackson vs. Clay as Obama vs. Mcain.


M.S. UPDATE:

My trip to the Naturopathic Physician was quite interesting. He is retired, His office is behind the Brake Store, he is a Ron Paul & NRA Fan, he and his wife are 85+- yrs young, and I still plan to go back.

After reviewing old e-mails I thought I'd share this one from 2005 with everyone.

Thanks Doug & Jim.

Forward these links to Wally and anybody else who is curious? These are the best places I found to get good info about MS and its treatments. Thanks http://www.thisisms.com/index.php http://www.nationalmssociety.org/

No comments: