Monday, September 22, 2008

Celebrate Today!

SEPTEMBER 22, 2008

SPORTS

Watched most of the RYDER CUP, USA, USA, USA. I think the EURO MVP was Karlson, and the USA MVP was……. BOOO. Johnny Miller is still a jerk. USA won the fashion battle.

FFB I’ve got a 16pt lead going into tonight. My QB vs his RB, San Diego’s Rivers vs San Diego’s, Sproles. THROW THE BALL!

POLITICS

Sunday I got out to see the Barton pre walk gathering. We’ve got 2 Barton signs in the yard now. He need’s more volunteers. Wish I could walk for him, especially in this neighborhood.

I missed a lot of the 60 minutes show with Obama and McCain. From what I saw Obama scorched him.

But, if you watched the Emmy’s, at least Laura Linney respects community organizers.

Did I actually hear that a “Rothschild”? Hillary Backer came out for McCain because Obama was eliteist?

I really like those T. Boone Pickens ads. Republicans like them because he starts with “I say DRILL, DRILL, DRILL”. Democrats like them because he says “we can’t drill our way out of this mess, we must look at alternatives”’ like CNG, wind, etc.

Who is it that who has control of the most CNG and is putting together that wind corridor in Texas and the like? HMMMM

Look’s like the market is trying to break below 11,000 this morning.

PERSONAL

Sunday was a 4+ Today starts as a 4+.

In my rant yesterday about “deregulation”, I forgot to give a shout out to Harry. Sorry, Harry. My teamster bud’s were at the front of that warning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB.

Dani finishes her “treatment’s” today. HOORAY!

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: