Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today starts as a 4

SEPTEMBER 21

PERSONAL

Read my Labor Press last night. Thanks Mike.

Woke up at 7:15am. While my back bothered me most all yesterday, I went the whole day without a pain pill. My Lazy Boy recliner with massage may be the best thing I’ve ever purchased.

If you haven’t seen it yet, let me know. There is a web gem out there called Once upon a time. It’s about a “flock”? of frogs trying to race up a hill. There is a great life lesson to be found.

I Finally got through to WW.

William W. Mehrens writes on Sep 20th, 2008 8:09amComment 16 | Respond

"Investigative Report" or "Political Hit Piece"? I am a Judy Shiprack supporter. That should have been easy enough to find out through your "exhaustive investigation". I am also the President of LINK CDC. Something apparently missed in this "investigation" because I never even received a phone call from WW about this "expose". “Hit Piece or Investigative Report”? You decide. This my 4th attempt to comment and this one I'll also try to save for my blog.
AND HERE IT IS!

SPORTS

The Ryder Cup was on NBC yesterday, so far Miller's commentary is lacking. I don't know if he tries to appear arrogant, but he sure does. USA is up 9/7. The Euro's won the fashion war.

CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN, and they clinch. This is the year!

Go Copperheads...........

POLITICS

Campaign Theme Songs for: Palin/McCain - Beverly Hillbillies
McCain/Palin - Gilligans Island
Obama/Byden - Jeffersons
Byden/Obama - Petticoat Junction

I Watched Bob Sheifer on Face the Nation. He said Deregulation Caused Wall Street Mess - This deserves a Shout out to Lynn & Al.

Would you, could you, support Brent Barton in his race against Linda Flores?
I’m going to try to make this; it’s only a few blocks from my house. I hope Sunday gets to a 4+.

Sunday the 21st, 2pm, at Southern Lites Park, 12088 SE 117th, Clackamas - a few blocks north of Sunnyside
Participating will be Stand for Children and
Oregon Attorney General Candidate John Kroger
and
Saturday, October 4 (call/write for details)
Speaking will be US Senator Ron Wyden and
The Oregon Bus Project to canvass for Brent

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: