Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Don't believe the rags

POLITICS

On CSPAN the house of representatives appeared pretty busy this morning. The R's are back at it, DRILL,DRILL,DRILL. vs Oversee,Oversee,Oversee.
They had a Rule debate on HR 6899, it was Hastings (R) vs Slaughter (D) The R’s complaining the current House Resolution Document (HR 6899) was written in secret, I think they confused this action with the Bush/Chaney Energy plan? They also took shot at Obama, Biden & Pelosi.

The US House started voting on bills the republicans have been slowing down all year.

Nick Rahall’s introduction of HR 6899 bears reading, also, Steny Hoyer’s comments on drill bill, He was awesome.


PERSONAL

The Oregonian/Willamette Week took major shot’s at Judy Shiprack and LINK today. They say even bad press is good if they spell your name right. Notice, I didn’t use the words, or and, and to separate them. I figured both of these rags are the same anyway.

I would think, in their effort’s to be “fair and balanced”, if not accurate, they would try to contact the President of LINK. But then again, I’m not running for anything. And after all, I have M.S., And, I couldn’t be expected to remember that far back.

“Editor’s Note” These articles seem to have awakened my memories, especially as it relates to the “fact’s” espoused in them. More on this later.

SPORTS

My ffb steeler QB is ranked #11 this week. My reserve QB, P. Rivers (SD)? is ranked #4 Defensively the BROWNS are #23, and JAX is #31, time for change already? Of my RB’s, Gore is #1 Stewart is #14.

The RYDER CUP Starts soon, in Kentucky, Europe is the favorite. No Tiger this year.

Cubs at 90 win's. Go Cubs Go.

Boy, is Manny HOT or what!

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you on my blog…………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will try again! Yes Wally your anonymous blogger is me! I have been trying to figure out how to do this!