Sunday, September 28, 2008

Did they get 'er done?

POLITICAL

The House and Senate are working this weekend to save our Economy.
GET 'ER DONE!

9/27/08 on Cspan at 1:15 pm Senator Gregg made a press statement on the Finance Bill negotiations. He sounds optimistic. Republicans are getting rid of any participation from Unions.

Could Bush, Paulson, Wall Street & the Republicans be considered "Terrorists"?

Republicans seem to get too much delight in not referring to the Democratic Party or officials as members of the Democratic Party or Democratic Majority. They seem to prefer the Democrat Party or Democrat majority. I’m sure I’m not the only that this irritates. They even tried to change all those references at their Party’s convention. Maybe those members of the Democratic Party in DC should start referring to those in the Minority Party, as those in the Minor Party?

SPORTS

9/27/08 DUCKS were up by 14, 3 minutes into the game. I feel sorry that the Cougs had to face them this week. In 1st Quarter it was 21 to 0, not even close. At 1/2 time, it was 35 to 7. In the 2nd Quarter the Cougs looked better, but not good. Duck fans should have watched Comcast channel 37, the Coug fans should have watched Comcast channel 34. Final Score 63 to 14.
I think they are trying to make a statement to the Beavers and the Trojans.

The Cubbies have the best record in the National League. GET 'ER DONE!
The Dodgers have Maddox and Ramirez.
The Mariners have the Nationals, saving them from the worst record in baseball.

GO CUBS GO

I reset my Fantasy Football Lineup and I’m now favored by almost 50 points. Beware of the Jinx.

PERSONAL

Today starts as a 3+. Millies in after being out all night. And, Judi and Di are due home tonight.

I slept in till 10:30am Saturday morning. I woke up to a 4 Saturday, in spite of everything Friday.
OH, about Friday. I had my little card party and gave prizes to 60% of the players. Sorry Bill & Stevie.

Oak Harbor Truckers are still on strike & Hiring SCABS.

Sorry about being repetitive but some things are just worth repeating.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: