Thursday, September 18, 2008

The deaf frog

SPORTS

Cub’s magic number is now 2. Manny goes 0/4 and Dodgers win anyway.

My O’s, Erin’s Yankee’s and the Mariners are getting ready for next year.

Our new kicker is Matt Prader, of the Broncos.

PERSONAL

I slept in till 8:45am this morning. Today, so far, is a 3+, but I still don’t think I’ll be able to make tonight’s Union meeting. My visit Wednesday to my Osteopath/chiropractor/acupuncturist seems to still be helping my mobility.

I took a phony phone poll about 4:30pm last night and won a cruise for 2 to the Bahamas. I imagine the poll results will show up on cnbc’s “Poll of Polls”.

POLITICAL

This message is for Maria, Virginia Foxx R NC gave a speech on cspan yesterday. The Federal Government should get out of Education and Drill, Drill, Drill. Republicans are Pro American & Democrats are Anti American.

Watched a White House press briefing on cspan this morning. Dana was her lovely self. I think she was a Dodge ball champion in high school. They also had “Bush’s” economic advisor on, He looked like he might have been a college graduate (Liberty University?) last decade, he was a talking about the “Market and Financial” concerns. Let’s see, Monday and Tuesday the market was down more than since the 9/11 attack. (500+) Wednesday and Thursday it was up. (500+). Timing is everything, at least they appear to be listening to Barney Frank.

Judy: become that deaf frog!

11:20am DOW (11,348.61) OIL (101,92)

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………. It is Friday the 19th actually.

No comments: