Tuesday, September 16, 2008

POLITICAL

DOW down 304+ / 11,113+ - OIL 97.00 gas 2.57

DOW (DOWN 252 at 7:41am - (sharks are in the water at 7:50am) (oil down to 96.18 gas 2.59) Later the DOW finished down over 500 points and Oil was down over $90. Must be a lot of HHM’s out there today. (Happy hockey moms)

DOW closed down 504+ (10,917) & OIL at 94.06

On the Rachel Maddow show; Robert Reich says it's BAD.
Alan Greenspan, economic advisor to G. Washington, says it's BAD.
I'm sure soon someone will say “it's Clinton's fault.”
Today (Monday) Treasury Secretary Paulson held a press conference, from White House. He asked “what's wrong with financial market's.” He said the Markets and Banking systems are in good shape here. They don’t need more regulation or more “bailouts”. What’s the cause? Fannie May and Freddy Mac are outdated?

Maybe, Greed, Greed, Greed.

I wonder where Neil Bush is today?

Bernie Sanders was at it again also. Attacking Bush & McCain on the economy. Go Bernie Go. Repeated speech I reported on in earlier Post. Go Bernie Go, anyway. Sen. Durbin also on the economy said, McCain announced today the economy fundamentally sound who is he talking too? Neil?

I watched Sen. Whitehouse (D - R.I.) speak on his amendment on the Intelligence $ bill. With the current administration’s stand, and I! might add, a McCain administration’s stand, on ''Torture & Retention'', we are at odds with I.C.R.C. (Red Cross)

PERSONAL

I received another response from an anonymous blogger. Your message doesn’t get posted until I know who you are, No matter how much you despise Senator Smith.

Brother called today. Times are tough for him right now. He is commuting almost 300 miles, and over 4 hours each way every week That is BRUTAL, but with Oregon’s unemployment rate over 6% now’ what are you going to do?

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I’m off to see my naturopath. We are tracking everything I consume. From pills to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, right down to cough drops.

SPORTS

Cubs at 90 win's. Go Cubs Go. Dodgers win, Manny is HOT

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you on my blog…………..

No comments: