Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Naturopath,Chiropractor,Acupuncturist

SEPTEMBER 30

SPORTS

GO CUBS GO
OPPS, In yesterdays post my FFB, Stated; I’m only ahead by 35 points but my opponent has 1 player left to play. Hasselbeck needs a career night tonight to make the difference, otherwise I’m 3/0!
Seattle had a bye so now I am 3/0

POLITICAL
Smith update and replay:

I didn’t think Gordon Smith’s campaign could get any nastier, but the pollsters have put Merkley ahead, and nastier it gets. I’m still waiting for a response from Smith or his office concerning a letter I supposedly sent him at least 3 Month’s ago. I got a really nice letter from him, thanking me for writing him on the energy issue. I’ve searched and searched for that “letter” I supposedly sent him but I could not find it. I’ve asked him, by e-mail and USPS if he would provide me a copy. I have 4 conclusions to draw from this. 1) Because of his campaign he’s been too busy to respond. 2) He received an automatic e-mail response from a ”PUSH-PULL” poll I took earlier this year. 3) It doesn’t exist. 4) I sent my inquiries to Washington D.C., and we all know how thing’s get lost or deleted there. HMMM

Reminder, Labor Neighbor Walks in Clark County, 10/4, 10/18 & 11/1, 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM, staging at the Fire Fighters hall on Fruit Valley Rd., Vancouver, for more info: http//www.clarkclc.org

The Market’s back up but so is OIL. The Senates in session, but not the House. The news showed Blumenhauer and Baird getting off the plane last night. I’m thinking they will be having some interesting meetings with their Main Street America folks.

PERSONAL

I was up at 8am and feeling like a 4, Hopefully my visit today gets me to a 5.
Today I’m off to see my Naturopath/Chiropractor/Acupuncturist. We are tracking everything I consume. from pills to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, right down to cough drops.

Oak Harbor Truckers are on strike & Hiring SCABS.

I Spoke with Nephew Christopher last night. He sounded good and every bit of 21.

Sorry for the short blog today, but I may update later.

No comments: