Saturday, September 6, 2008

A day in the life (post 2)

SPORTS REPORT:

Well, yesterday my cubbies lost, again. The Mariners introduced a new Pitcher, (Morr0w), He was awsome 7 plus innings of a no/no vs the Yankee's and the Dodgers won with a 2-hitter. Well my cousin and brother are happy today, but my niece and I are a little sad.

I joined a free fantasy football league, they have their draft on the 9th (I think). My team name is the Copperheads. Family, I think, understand that choice. I was in one a couple years ago and chose the same name and won the League. I'll try to keep you all updated on my progress.

POLITICAL REPORT:

I watched a lot of both the Democratic Convention and Republican Conventions on c-span, cnn, cnbc, OPB, and even on Fox. I was motivated enough to write a letter to the editor, which I will report on later. I've been told it will be published on September 19th.

HOME FRONT:

Still working on getting a walk-in tub and a couple of commode changes. Developing into quite the project.
My brother and sister-in law came by and she gave me a haircut on my back Deck. Thank's Deb. I didn't save the hair, but I had enough to make 5 or six real hair wigs, sorry guy's
I made an appointment with a naturopath(sp) Dr. next week that has a new M.S. treatment proposal that sounds interesting.

RECOMENDED SEEING & READING:

1) THIS BLOG (self serving)
2) "The Dark Side" by Jane Mayer
3) "They call me coach" by John Woden (UCLA)
4) SMILING PARTNERS.com for e-books ( self serving)
5) Charlie Wilsons War

1 comment:

J. Mehrens said...

Good job. Look forward to hearing more.