Monday, November 17, 2008

63 DAYS

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:45am to a 3. Took my am pills and after 1 session in my chair and my 1st check on the DOW I came in to post my blog and I’m at a 3+.

I’m wondering this morning? Is a Blog a place or a thing? I bet Alex Trebeck would know.

Well, I’m not sure? But! I think Judi got rid of my MS by proxy problem last night on my computer.

POLITICAL

I watched 60 minutes last night; they had the 1st interview with Michelle and Barack. I’m sooo glad he’s going to be the President. I’m sure all the Sarah Palin fans took it personal, because they didn’t have Katie Couric do it, that darn liberal media! He’s moving into the White House, on Lincoln’s 200th Birthday and he’s taking his mother-in-law with him. If you know anyone in Minnesota, Georgia, Alaska or Alabama, the Senate races there appear to still be up in the air.

SPORTS

I checked my FFB team this morning and we won! I’m still not back in 1st place but we did have the most points in the league. Thanks to our running back from the 49ers and Bens, the Steelers QB 300 plus yards.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Well it’s that time for all those wonderful Community Organizations to make their Holiday pitches. I don’t want to be too exclusive, if you can do anything for Glenn Shuck’s wonderful Labors Community Service Agency, The BULL Session or my Locals Food Bank, we would all be very appreciative. The LCSA is a designated United Way agency.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Thanks, again Toto!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: