Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES WE DID!

PERSONAL

I awoke today at about 9am to a 4. That’s pretty good considering I didn’t get to bed till almost Midnight; I actually went to bed after Judi did. I awoke to a four and even felt like I ran a Marathon yesterday. What does running a marathon feel like afterwards? The closest analogy for me last night, I guess would be, I felt like I was in a roller derby game last night.

I found out last night that my Blog was read by a United States Senator. I’m not sure how many people realize our Senior Senator started out as a “community organizer”. Based on the Electoral College count last night, there must be a lot of them. I can’t speak for the women yesterday but I can say there was at least 2 big O’s felt. O’bama and Optimism!

Mike and Danni, thanks for the call last, as soon as I post I’ll try to call Juanita.

And yes, Donna, Jusef and Michelle, I felt as proud as you guys.

Toto isn’t the only Toto to get over the rainbow! To all my gay friends, Judy Garland is singing again!

I was looking for an ireporter last night but didn’t find one. My ireport interview was going to be sort of like, I know plumbers and I know Union people, and first dude your no union man and Joe your no plumber!

Hey Tim; Welcome to da blog!

POLITICAL

OK, now lets all be that deaf frog!

Thank you, to all those people that pretended to be Mailmen yesterday and get O’BAMA over the top.

And yes, Paul, I still think you should not turn over the Republican Party to Sarah and run it yourself. At least you know the value of Community Organizers!

I haven’t seen the final tallies but I think I made all-star numbers on my predictions and I am anticipating making the Hall.

I am not sure but I think Brent beat Laura!

I can’t be sure, but the last time I saw celebrations like I saw last night after we left the convention center, I believe was when the Blazers won the NBA title.

SPORTS

I'm still looking for Hall of fame numbers!

OTHER SUFF & OBSEVATIONS

Thankyou everyone, for making last night possible for me.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: