Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'M BACK !

PERSONAL

I awoke at 5:30am to a 3 after a good nights sleep. My apologies to everyone that missed my blog the last 4 days. I did do my road trip and surprised Mike in Las Vegas! My visit to my NCA obviously went well last week. Judi’s scooter rental while we were there really helped. After my pills this morning and 2 chair sessions, I am up to a 4.
The flight down on Southwest was great, the flight back, not so much. The look on Mike and Debbie’s faces, when we “stumbled” into Him and Debbie was Priceless. I’m sorry I missed my niece Erin’s surprise party last night, but the home flight just took too much out of me.
Vegas is still changing, I saw at least 6 tower cranes from the cab ride to downtown. Mike and I both tried a Texas hold-em Tournament at the Fitzgerald, at least I didn’t get knocked out first and Mike made it to within 1 of the money. The scooter was great, but they need to put rearview mirrors and a balloon or banner on them. I wore my 290 retiree hat everywhere and I think a lot of people thought I was retired military, apparently they didn’t pay that close of attention to the hat. I did not run into anyone while on the scooter, but at least 3 people ran into me.
If brother Marty could have made the trip his keno numbers kept coming up, but alas; he was busy playing in the dirt of his new home.

If you don’t hear from me for a few days don’t worry. I may try another road trip. When we got back home yesterday and turned on my computer the MS by proxy was still at it. We tried to fix that nasty MS by proxy problem, I think the computer is taking my MS by proxy comments personally. My MS by proxy statements do not refer to Microsoft, it’s Multiple Sclerosis, Judi did finally get me online this morning.

POLITICAL

Be the deaf frog!

SPORTS
My reset FFB Team is still a 3 touchdown favorite.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

No report.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Thank you Toto!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: