Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SUNDANCE NOT SHOWTIME

PERSONAL

I awoke at 5:30am to a 3 after a good nights sleep, no ill effects from the flu shot.
I’ll take this time to share the supplement I am taking, 2 Chelated, Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium and 6 Calcium. A total of 8 a day.

My apologies to everyone that missed the show last night because I directed them to the wrong channel, it was not Showtime, it was the Sundance channel, “Body of War”. I couldn’t watch it all but I’ve saved it on my TVO, good job Phil Donohue and Robert Redford.

My visit to my NCA went well, but I don’t think I’m up to go to Stephanies.

I went to my NCA yesterday and came home with a 3+.

Brother Marty’s back from his little excursion to Detroit Lake and all went well, it was cold but he wasn’t snowbound.

If you don’t hear from me for a few days don’t worry. I may try that road trip or shut down my computer and we will try to fix that nasty MS by proxy problem, it’s taken me 4 attempts to try to get online this morning.

POLITICAL

Be the deaf frog!

Watching the beginning of that show on the Sundance channel reminded me why I think Senator Byrd of West Virginia is still one of my favorites!

SPORTS

I reset my FFB Team line up and at first glance we are a 40point favorite for this weekend.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Tom Reinhart, Kudos for a job well done at MACG. I hope to see you Sunday?

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Thank you Toto!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: