Sunday, November 30, 2008

"No soup for you"!

PERSONAL

Today I awoke about 7:30am to a 3. After my am pills and 1 stint in my chair I am back here to post at a 3+. I forgot to take my pm pills with me last night and also forgot my stay awake afternoon pill, even so I lasted till after 7pm for my visits to nephew Daniels for my sisters BD celebration and cousin Jim’s to watch the Ducks shatter the Beavers Rose Bowl plans. Based on the score, a number of goats were protected, but alas, some were sacrificed. I was the only one there rooting for the goats…er…. the Beavers, sorry Scott. I do plan on making it to brother Marty’s today and I sure hope I remember my pm pills and booster this time. Also, Danni; call us if you need a ride to Salem. Being surprised by Marty’s Christopher, as we were leaving, was also very special. And Jim, don’t forget Judi’s O’bama poster Friday, or “no soup for you”!

POLITICAL

I have nothing to report here because I missed the talking heads this morning. I’ll just leave you with “Be the deaf Frog”!

SPORTS

Hide the goat’s FFB starts in a ½ hour.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Even though brother-in-law Mike passed on this year we still have a Teamster in the family with Doug and that should make Al, Lynn, and Bill happy. Dereka seems to be enjoying her new job at the Labor Council in San Jose and I even got to tell her my Biker story, last night.

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

It’s a really short blog today, because I have to donate to the kids and get ready for Marty’s gathering.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

doug said...

Great to see you and Judi!

Doug