Monday, December 1, 2008

SMILING PARTNERS

PERSONAL

I awoke late this morning to a 3-, thanks again to my lower back. After my am pills and 2 sessions in my chair I am in here to post at a 3+. I did get a good 10+ hours of sleep though. And while I did not forget to take my stay-awake booster pill yesterday, I did not last as long as I would have liked visiting Marty’s new home, but we finally did make it. Thanks to his and Kelli’s hospitality, I did manage to get to 4+.

POLITICAL

At first look this morning at the DOW it was down 450+ points, and according to the Government we’ve been officially in a recession since 2007. I’m sure that since the Democrats took control then it that will be the “theme” for the 2008 election cycle. “Elect Republicans, so we can get out of the recession of the Democrats”. One of the talking heads did say, to put as much as you can of your 401k into Large Cap Stocks.

SPORTS

Watching my FFB Team yesterday was like watching the stock market the last few weeks. At one point I was up over 3 touchdowns and I finished losing by 18 points. Apparently some of the goats were left out after Saturdays OSU-OREGON Football game.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I received a nice thank you email from Lynn Peterson, the new Clackamas County Commission Chair, Thanking all those “Community Organizers” like Judi and I that made a difference in the November elections.

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

Brother Mike started his 3 days of supplements today and I am trying to set a permanent link for our other website hhtp://smilingpartners.com

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: