Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 6:15am, took my am pills and had 2 sessions in my chair. I am in the back starting on my blog posting at a 3 plus, even with all the crap, yesterday and today so far. I spent last evening trying to arrange transportation to my Dr. appointment this morning without any luck. I tried again this morning, but with the weather warnings being televised I had no luck today either, so I cancelled. Right after I cancelled my brother Marty called to see if I needed a ride. Not any more. Based on the time I had to wait for this appointment I probably am looking at a reschedule for sometime in February or March. I did hear from cousin Dan today, the Lawyer with that prestigious Seattle Law firm and he will be down for Christmas, Good Lord Willing and the creek don’t freeze and we may be able to revisit my Social Security disability claim. After all, I don’t think even McDonalds would hire me now. He also told me he was an occasional blog reader. When I last checked the DOW it was down and hovering around 8,888 and OIL was still under $50.00 a barrel, which put gas at $1.05+. The snow didn’t really start flying until after 11am so I really won’t be able to capitalize on all those 8’s and get a new Power ball with the right numbers, Oh well.

POLITICAL

I am not an AFSME member, but I did get an email announcement that Terry Macaulef is considering running for Governor of Virginia. I forwarded it off to Botkin and Maria, as I felt they would be especially interested. Good luck Terry. I also caught a little bit of an Energy Seminar in Houston on Cspan and they are now blaming the lack of apprentices for the length of the “Recession”.

SPORTS

The Blazers sure looked good last night, Oden was awesome, and so was Roy!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I spoke with my uncle and aunt in Montana last night. I congratulated Uncle Hank for being a published contributor for the Internationally renowned AOH Newspaper and told him of our attendance at the reception for the President of Ireland. All their family was doing well but Dorothy did say she was tired of the cold. I also invited Hank to visit my blog.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! And thanks, again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such, and it doesn’t add to the cost. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: