Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

I awoke this morning at 6am to a 2+ after a good 6/7 hour sleep, without my massager in the bed. After my am pills and 2 Ibuprophen and 1 session in my chair I am back here at my workstation, working on my posting, at a 3+. My attendance in spirit last night, thanks to Harry’s Christmas card, at sister Dannette’s gathering, was a resounding success. They called and sang me some Christmas Carol’s on the phone. They not only entertained Eric and I and others, we both agreed, Samantha, had the best voice. I am not sure how many others joined us last night, but if you did, Samantha was the little pixie with the unicorn in the 2nd slide. I sure hope, God forgives me for missing Mass again, especially on His Birthday. If my blog followers did what I asked yesterday, I am sure He/Her heard from everyone, and all is well, I Thank You.

With 2 more blog followers, I will have enough for a JURY.

POLITICAL

30 days left!

SPORTS

The Blazers did pull it off at home, even being as tired, as they must have been. When they win today, on TBS, they are off until next year.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Again, Thanks to all those community organizers that have been, and are, giving of themselves this special time.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I sure hope this snow melt continues so Judi’s (not a birthday party) isn’t adversely effected.

My computer is, again, suffering from MS by proxy, so my postings may be a little sporadic for a while.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! And there working!
And thanks again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such; and it doesn’t add to the cost. Based on what Judi said we received from my own purchase, Amazon is going to have to be selling brand new Cadillac’s for us to get a double-digit commission. At least my Teamster pals will be happy, they are shipping my purchase with Big Brown. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks. Big brown is officially 1 day late with our purchase, but I don’t feel bad because of the weather and Peg and Eric have been waiting, over a week, for their Christmas presents, from those other guys.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: