Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank You Danni and Christopher !

December 24, 2008

PERSONAL

I awoke today at about 4am to a 2+ after about 7 hours of sleep. I want to wish a Merry Christmas Eve to all, especially to my sister Dannette and my nephew Christopher. Danni, because this not only one of her favorite days but she spends so much time and effort to make it special for the rest of us, and Christopher who, like TOO MANY OTHERS has to be away from friends and family on this day. I am in here to compose my posting early at 3+, thanks to 3 Ibuprophen and only 2 chair sessions, to insure everyone is reminded to prepare for my Christmas Eve story telling to night at 8:30pm. Thank you Harry! Won’t you all join me at, http://www.jsmagic.net/emissarypage1.
The snow is supposed to start melting tomorrow and I hope everyone can, and has, a happy and MERRY CHRISTMAS! It’s now time for me to start thinking of my New Years Resolutions. Thank You, Peg and Eric for the Turkey and other stuff you got for us yesterday, while you may not be an official “COMMUNITY ORGANIZER” you are both made from the stuff that makes a good community organizer. Welcome new follower,Dan.

POLITICAL

My only report today is, my Christmas wish. Keep all our service men and women safe and let us get them home as soon as possible.

SPORTS

I didn’t see the end of the Blazer game last night, so I’ll watch it later, but what I did see of it, even the Blazers are better off at home.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Thanks to all those community organizers that have been, and are, giving of themselves this special time.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! And there working!

And thanks again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such; and it doesn’t add to the cost. Based on what Judi said we received from my own purchase, Amazon is going to have to be selling brand new Cadillac’s for us to get a double digit commission. At least my Teamster pals will be happy, they are shipping my purchase with Big Brown. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog………… 8:30pm tonight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wally your a Hero to many, I am very proud to be your Brother. notice I didnt say younger. Love your Blog! could you post some of those wonderful Poems you used to pen? i'll bet you could do a great one about G.W.