Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDI

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 2- after 8+ hours of good sleep. I will blame the 2-on the weather and the fact that I couldn’t get out to get Judi a Birthday present. Yeah, it’s Judi’s BIRTHDAY TODAY. After my am pills and 2 sessions in my chair I’m back here to prepare my post at a 3+, in spite of being overcome with good old Irish GUILT for not getting her a present. My posting today will be another short one, totally concentrating on Judi.

POLITICAL

Judi is one of the most politically savvy people I know, even when she’s wrong she’s not afraid to speak up. Maybe that’s why O’bama put some of those "Other Guys" in his cabinet.

SPORTS

The PSU Vikings (Judi is an alum) beat Gonzaga, a highly rated college BB team.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Judi and the other $%^&*()@ seem to favor Glenn Shuck and Labors Community Service Agency, a United Way C. O. that you can designate with your gift.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Just because she forgets stuff sometimes doesn’t mean she has MS by proxy. She was the one that started me on this Blog journey. Instead of a blog, she could have given me a dog, and then where would we be? I must also credit her for sending me the deaf frog,

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.
Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!
And thanks again Toto.
Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: