Tuesday, December 16, 2008

527 or C4 ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning to a 3-. After taking my am pills, 2 sessions in my chair and a short check of the talking heads and CNBC I am back here at my workstation feeling 3+. I did head to bed early last night, about 8pm after getting my new Power Ball and keno tickets from Peg and Eric, Thank You both. At about 11pm I had to make a trip to the BR (thanks to my esidrix) and I had developed a NASTY headache. And no Doc, I did not take a regulated substance to alleviate it, but I do think it was the reason for waking to a 3- this morning. I did have an appointment this morning with my NCA, but, thanks to a call from his office manager we rescheduled for next week, Thank you Nellie. I have an appointment scheduled with my MS doctor at Kaiser and both Judi and I were going to get a fasting blood test tomorrow but based on the weather reports, that trip is also pretty iffy. I really hate having to depend on someone else to drive me if I choose to go anywhere, Oh well. I still feel really bad about not making Darlene’s function Sunday. I tried to catch Suzanne Monday to apologize but I had no luck. If any of you readers happen to talk to her, tell her I would still like to talk to her, and or Darlene. I talked to my buddy, Brother Joe, last night, and he really wasn’t pissed after my card party, he was just lost. I also haven’t heard from MS friend Mary to see if she took, and felt, the Supplements I gave her? Maybe brother Joe should try some?

POLITICAL

Watching CNBC this morning, all the talking heads were ditzing that Bernie Maddow guy for his Ponzi scheme. Apparently Bernie “Made off” with some of their money”! Apparently, also, the Dow is trying to recover from the “Trust” that He lost them. At first check this morning the DOW was up 78+ points and gas was back down to $ 1.03.

While I was watching C-Span yesterday, they had an interesting televised report on an event taking place at the Newseum in Washington D.C. The moderator was from fact check.com and they showed 2 panels. One was a panel of 4 representatives from liberal organizations involved in the last election cycle. With one panel of 2, from Conservative Organizations. AFSME was well represented on the Liberal panel and the Republican Party was represented by the chairman of their PAC a man named Scott Wheeler, and the head of an “independent” Political organization, Ed Patru, a man and organization we should be familiar with around here called “Freedom Watch”. Patru doesn’t look like Bill Sizemore, but I’m sure they have taken some classes together. Patru did also brag that, while they had to report $30M in expenditures, they did spend a lot more. Patru wanted his organization to continue past the election cycle, because they have so much more to do. He doesn’t want his organization to go away, like the swift boaters did after they finished with Kerry. He was so proud of their “issue” campaign this fall in Oregon, He said their campaign was against the card check legislation, not for Smith and against Merkley. Bull&*$! It appeared the only differences between them were, one was a C4 and one was a 527.

SPORTS

I have challenged my readers to a putting contest, to culminate at the 2009 BULL SESSION Tournament, $ 500.00 to be shared between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. I know I won’t be as big a draw as those lovely young lady volunteers we had in the past, but I’m not offering myself as an only option, just another option.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Now based on what Patru said, we still have a need for more, and stronger Community Organizations. I’m still going to see if I can get any AOH members to check on my blog.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them!
And, a special thanks again, Toto.

I was really surprised that both Keith and Rachel, when reviewing the “shoe ducking”, of the lame duck, on last nights show missed an opportunity to point out the time it took for the Secret Service to get to the President after the second shoe was hurled?

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such, and it doesn’t add to the cost. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks; does this it sound like I’m a Walmart greeter? Cause I would never……

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: