Friday, December 19, 2008

OPPS !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning, the 2nd time, about 3am to 2-. The 2- was due in large part to spending late yesterday afternoon and early evening at Kaiser Sunnyside. I took a dive in the driveway and cracked my head and picked up an asphalt burn on my left hand. I am now a one-fingered bloger as I have a soft cast on my left fore arm and 16 stitches in my head and a nice raspberry on my right knee.. Kaiser was kind enough to treat me to 5 or 6 x-rays and 3 or four cat scans. By the way, it was not the snow or ice, it was the 45% incline of my driveway. Brother Marty and Kelli were kind enough to meet us there and give us a ride home shortly after the snow flurries started, Thanks again, both of you. My massage chair 3 times an hour and 2 oxycodone since 3am and I’ve been able to come back here to post this SHORT blog. Sorry I thought I already posted this morning, Thanks Mike.

POLITICAL

I, like many it appears, am concerned over some of O’Bamas appointments. Larry Kudlow on CNBC is a jerk.

SPORTS

Roy gets 50 and the Blazers pulled it off last night.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Just over 300 words and it’s time for bed.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, Boy do we all need them!
And thanks, again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such, and it doesn’t add to the cost. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks Wally! I missed reading your blog this morning!!!:(