Friday, December 26, 2008

It's CLACKAMAS, not Happy Valley !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 7am, after 9+hours of good sleep, to a 2+. Took all my am pills, except my am stay awake pill, I’ll probably be napping most of the day. After 4 sessions in my chair, while watching the end of the Blazer game, I am back here to work on my post, at a 3+. I spoke with brother Marty this morning, and he was playing with his new toy, a GPS guide. I’m thinking, now Joe has another friend that can get lost, but at least He will know where he is. I think these GPS things are a government conspiracy to move us into Happy Valley without a vote. The snow appears to be leaving us, I can now see the BBQ on the back deck, but the igloo is still intact around the patio table.

POLITICAL

I received another email from Terry McAuliffe on his campaign for the Governorship of Virginia, and he is looking for help. ($) I do think he would make a fine Governor.
SPORTS
I watched the end of the Blazer game from last night and I came to one conclusion, somebody let the goats free!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Again, Thanks to all those community organizers that have been, and are, giving of themselves this special time.
Barack asked me, so I will ask you. Please donate to your local food bank.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I still hope this snowmelt continues but Judi’s (non birthday party) is cancelled. At least I’ll have time now, maybe, to get her a BD gift.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! And they ARE working!

And thanks again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such; and it doesn’t add to the cost. Based on what Judi said we received from my own purchase, Amazon is going to have to be selling brand new Cadillac’s for us to get a double-digit commission. At least my Teamster pals will be happy, they are shipping my purchase with Big Brown. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks. Big brown is officially 2 dayS late with our purchase, but I don’t feel bad because of the weather and Peg and Eric have been waiting, over a week, for their Christmas presents, from those other guys.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: