Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Get your vote in !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6am to a 3+, after 9 hours of good sleep. I think the 3+ can be attributed to the fact I did not have that darn “soft” cast on my left hand anymore. They gave me a “bowling” type glove to wear if my left wrist started aching. It wasn’t aching, but I wore it anyway. After taking my am pills, minus any stay awake pill and 2 sessions in my chair I am in here hunting and pecking for my posting at a 3+ still.
I just heard our lawn guys arrive and went out to give them their holiday bonus. It doesn’t take them long but at least I had the best looking lawn in the neighborhood for a little while, in 2008.
Brother Mike stopped by last night and we had a nice visit. My good feelings about playing my 4 spot with a game 777 in it also gave me a good finish towards the end of 08.
Judi’s old friend Paul Haaaaansen will arrive tomorrow for a short stay, and we are both looking forward to that. I am still working on my New Years Resolutions and looking forward to Judi’s “non” Birthday party, even though there IS a June cake involved.
While I am glad that 2008 is coming to a close and my posting will still be a short one today, I will still be at my workstation preparing my year end report for tomorrow.

POLITICAL

Don’t forget; Vice President Cheney is scheduled to be on Meet The Press next week. That should be verery interesting. I believe his interviewer (Bob Shiefer) is a big fan. Bob doesn’t even sound like Sergeant Shultz nor does Cheney sound like Colonel Klink, but.

SPORTS

Is 2009, the year of the Blazers?

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

It sure seems like a good time to be a Community Organizer.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Remember, Homeland Security is watching.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And thanks again Toto.

And Mike it is 394, I THINK!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: