Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy "Wally Mehrens Day" !

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 8am to a 3-. I took my am pills and had 3 sessions in my chair. It was a rough night for muscle spasms, but I’m in here to post at a 3+. I missed the dedication of the AOH Celtic Cross at Mt. Calvary Cemetery this morning, but we are still going to try to make the reception for the Governor General later today. We may need a goat sacrifice to keep the snow away for tonight and Darlene’s reception tomorrow. I lost Buddha Bobby as a follower and I’m now back down to 9 followers.
I’ve got my ballot, for my local election and there are a few names from below the 45th parallel that I don’t recognize, so hopefully a reader or two can fill me in.

A few years ago the Governor proclaimed a statewide "Wally Mehrens Day". I am still celebrating it; is that wrong? It's comming up!

POLITICAL

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I hope Cheney was right Thursday, when he told the Republican Caucus, if they voted against the Auto Loan bill, the Republicans would be out of power for a generation.
Putting the fate of the Economy in the hands of George W. and Henry Paulsen is too much of a gamble as far as I’m concerned.

SPORTS

I’ve reset my FFB lineup, even though I don’t think I have a game because of the playoffs. I guess I’ll just have to continue rooting for the Blazers, and the way they are playing, I think it is safe to let the goats out.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Based on what the Senate did Thursday, the need for more, and stronger Community Organizations is now paramount.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Sister Danni told me this morning that nephew Chris got to Barstow ok.
Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! And thanks, again Toto.

I hope you all noticed the change in my blog cover page. We now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such, and it doesn’t add to the cost.
Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: