Sunday, December 28, 2008

22 untill 44.

PERSONAL

I awoke today at 6:15am to a 2+ after a good 8 hour sleep, took my am pills and had 4 sessions in my chair. I am in here to work on my post before 9am feeling 3+. I am taping the talking heads this morning so I won’t have much of a POLITICAL report and even the other reports will be short also. I know everyone is familiar with my hunt and peck system of typing but I must admit, with this cast on I’m more of a hunt or peck writer. Besides, I have to get online soon and check my power-ball, after all its 22 days till number 44 and that has to be a good sign! I’ve also been told I have 2 more followers and that gets me officially to a Jury. I must let everyone know, one of my followers/viewers is a part of Homeland Security, so watch what you say. ;-0 The roads outside are now clear, the igloo is gone, the temperature is over 40 degrees and the cat can go out again. Everyone should be so happy!

Brother Marty stopped by yesterday, to run a few errands for me, which was nice, because he proved my “good feelings” about my keno ticket being a winner. One of the games I played was #555 and the ticket actually was a winner. The ticket replay has #777, so there were no safe goats last night.

POLITICAL

I watched a replay of Friday nights Bill Moyers Journal yesterday. It was about Religion and it was awesome. My friend, Brian Baird, had a little cameo in it that was also very nice.

SPORTS

I watched the end of the Blazers game against Toronto this morning and I think the 2nd half was as good as it could get for the Blazers. It did appear at least one goat didn’t get away yesterday.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

It is now time to start working on your New Years Resolutions. Is it better to have many. Or complete many?

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Yesterday I said, Just because she forgets stuff sometimes doesn’t mean she has MS by proxy. She was the one that started me on this Blog journey. Instead of a blog, she could have given me a dog, and then where would we be? I must also credit her for sending me the deaf frog.

She also noticed my comments about the dog yesterday. The not getting a dog comment made both her and Millie happy.

Whether you attend a church service, a Mosque, G & L gathering, or Hanukah service, please say a prayer that God; yours, mine or ours; keeps our service men and women in the Palm of their hand.

Welcome Steph and Harry.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them! They ARE working!

And thanks again Toto.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: