Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Greetings ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 5:30am to a 3, took my am pills and had 1 session in my chair. Tuned into c-span, cnbc and watched the channel 2 news while getting the massage from my chair. I came into my “office” to post at a 3+.
The talking heads were blaming the unions for not agreeing to more wage concessions for the failure of the Auto industry saving plan yesterday in the Senate. I’ll have more on that later.
While watching the blame game this on channel 2, I thought of a good investigation they might undertake, after all, they pride themselves on being on “your side”! Would they please find just one of those greedy autoworkers, that make at least $ 150,000 a year. ($75.00 an hour, times 40 hours a week, times 52 weeks in a year = $156,000) and ask them why they saw fit to destroy the American Economy?

POLITICAL

Was yesterday a holiday that I missed? Lets see, there are 100 United States Senators, It was going to take 60+ Senators to vote on saving the Economy, not just the big three, but the Economy! It needed a 60% vote to be considered, and they had only an 85% percent attendance for the vote. Like I said, there must have been a holiday I forgot about!
I’ve been told, by Senator Wyden, he reads my blog. As Rachel Maddow likes to say, “please talk me down”!

SPORTS

For some reason a sports report seems unimportant to me today.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

If there is anyone, Individual or Business, that still sees fit to belong to the Chamber of Commerce I really think you should take their advice. If you belong to a Union, or an Association (Chamber of Commerce), you need to find out how your “dues” or “Association Fees” are being spent, and by whom?

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I watched the Senate on c-span last night before I went to bed. Which, by the way, was 11pm Eastern Time. I watched and listened off and on all Day. The republicans posturing to ensure the destruction of unions and the democrats posturing to get the “bailout” turd back on the hands of the republicans.
Watching the spectacle last night gave me two questions to ask. 1) Are they all looking for a spot in a Stephen King novel? 2) Where were the 2 Senators from Oregon, because they were sure not at their workstations?
I also noticed before bed that it was snowing in the south. I guess the Senate actions really mean “it was a cold day in H%$$”.

Also, my feelings about the significance of 44 days from the inauguration of President number 44 and me playing a four spot, not only made it an above average pick, but it was a winner. Thanks Barack.

Nephew Christopher leaves today to continue his training in the deserts of Southern California. I hope all will say a prayer for his safe return.

Also, Brother Mike showed up as a follower, welcome, I’m now up to 10!
He also said yesterday he thought he was feeling positive affects from his taking of my NCA’s supplements. I even gave 3 days supply to friend and MS afflicted sister Mary, good luck.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: