Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bobbie missed me !

PERSONAL

I awoke at 5:30am to a 2+ this morning after a good 10 hours+ of sleep. The frustration of 1 finger typing is going to really shorten my postings. In case you haven’t noticed I do a lot of cut and paste, which should help.

POLITICAL

That CNBC Kudlow is still a jerk and so is that Erin Burnett.

SPORTS

Cousin Jim did text me last night about the Montana football game but I did not have enough time to sacrifice a goat and when I finally did tune in, just before half time, they were down by 3 touchdowns.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

No matter what Bill O’Rieley says, I say celebrate Hanukah, Kwanza or whatever you want, including Christmas.

Pay it forward.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them!
And thanks again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such; and it doesn’t add to the cost. Based on what Judi said we received from my own purchase, Amazon is going to have too be selling brand new Cadillac’s for us to get into a double digit commission. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: