Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happiness IS contagious, Medical Science proves it!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 7am to a 3 and after my am pills, 2 sessions in my chair, watching the talking heads, setting my TVO for the other shows I don’t want to miss, I came in here to start my post at a 3+. I also have aanother book to recomend, Tom Friedmans new book. I think you can find it on e-bay.

POLITICAL

My first comments are from my watching Sunday Morning and a few of their segments. One segment was on David Frost and his interview’s over the years, starting with Nixon, was an especially good piece. On Face the Nation, Bob Schaefer had Senator Chris Dodd of Connecticut and Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama talking about the Big Three Bailout. They both appear to agree, that something must be done, and soon! The basic difference is, The Republicans blame the Unions and the Democrats blame Management. I am concerned they both attribute the Auto Industry decline to their “Legacy” costs. I hope everyone understands, most of those “legacy” costs are real people, their RETIREE’S.
Even though we will see change beginning on January 20th, (or before) some things apparently never change! Bob Schaefer also reiterated one of my core beliefs, “Happiness IS contagious”, and now there is a medical study that proves it! My buddy Lou was Santa Clause yesterday at the Salem Christmas Party and I’m sure he understands that. I decided not to attend the Portland Christmas Party even though the potential to get to 4+ was definitely there, so was the potential to slip to a 3-.

SPORTS

I sure hope Big Ben has a good day today for my FFB team, because I still haven’t heard from Joe if he found a goat Friday night.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

Remember, “Happiness is Contagious”, there is a medical study that proves it!

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Thank you to all those “Retireee’s” and others who were there 67 years ago today. They not only protected us from fascism, but put on track of 40+ years of considering the plight of All Americans. I think, 40 more years like that would be a good thing. I am really looking forward to the BT Christmas Party Tuesday and if I see any blog readers remember my Community Organizers advice!

A really short report today, as I have much to do!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: