Sunday, December 21, 2008

Does Obama take his oath of office on the Koran ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 3am to a 2-, after 2 massage sessions in my bed I managed to wiggle out and get to my massage chair long enough to get 4/5 more from my lazy boy. After I looked outside at the back deck and saw at least 2’ of snow, about 5:30AM, I text brother Marty to let him know I was up and around. He replied immediately and I phoned him and gave him the scoop on my situation. My gooood buddy Joe called last night just before bed to see how I was doing. I felt good enough last night to actually watch a movie all the way through till the end, Thanks for the loan Peg and Eric. It was called the Dark Knight, that last Batman movie, and I would highly recommend it. It kept me awake even though I only took a 5mg oxycodone. I also saw that sister Danni called, but I haven’t returned that call yet. Because it was only a 5mg, I think that’s why I only slept till 3am and woke to a 2-. The ones I reordered, last Wednesday, before my dive were 25mg and it was evident to me, at least, they only gave me 3, 5mg ones in the Kaiser Emergency room Wednesday night. I think Kaiser deserves, a stern letter to follow, as it is Sunday morning and I’m still waiting. I have one 25mg left but I will wait till bedtime tonight to use it. After my dive Wednesday, I have been monitoring my Blood pressure every few hours and I finally got one this morning that has me back to where my Kaiser Primary care Doctor likes it, so it’s probably good I’m not watching the talking heads this morning. It’s definitely a short post today, but I am here at almost a 3.

POLITICAL

While I am sure O’Bama is receiving much grief over his pick of someone to administer his oath of office, at least the real crazies, may, stop saying he is taking it on the Koran; probably not!
I am taping the Sunday morning talking heads right now, so I don’t have much of a POLITICAL report for today.

SPORTS

I did watch the Ducks, Pilots, BB game this morning, in my spare time, and I really think the Pilots got homered. Sorry, all you Ducks fans out there.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

All you can do, is what you can do, just do all you can do!

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Unless I finally get my 25mg pills before Christmas Eve it’s pretty doughtfull I will even make my sisters Christmas Eve dinner. And I will be just as disappointed as my grand niece.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing, we all need them!

And thanks again Toto.

Remember; we now have a direct link to Amazon.com, and if you shop there from this link we get a commission. It’s only a few cents per purchase, unless of course, they start selling cars or houses or such; and it doesn’t add to the cost. Based on what Judi said we received from my own purchase, Amazon is going to have to be selling brand new Cadillac’s for us to get into a double digit commission. At least my Teamster pals will be happy, they are shipping it with Big Brown. Remember, I’m on a fixed income now and I need all the help I can get, Thanks.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: