Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's here!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 6:15am to a 3+. Took my morning pills, had 1 session on my chair and turned on the TV. On CNBC the market was all up, me too.POLITICAL

I was invited to an Election watch party at the Convention Center, and I’m going to try to make it. Paul is doing it, so maybe Gordon will be there? Maybe he’ll have my letter? My computer is still having MS by proxy problems so I'll post and get back to you later.

POLITICAL

I'll try to catchup later, sorry.

Todays the day!

SPORTS

On my FFB team last night my QB got knocked out in the first half but I think I still beat the spread.


OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing! I'm sure O'bamas gramma is listening.
Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: