Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm back!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:15am to a 3+. I didn’t post yesterday, but nobody seemed to notice. I checked my email this morning and I had 39 to review. Most were Political requests for dollars. I’ve used up most of my change for change. I did get an email from my friend Patricia who sent me a youtube video I would encourage all to watch. It was probably more appropriate for Halloween. I am continuing to update emails and invite more people to my blog.

I also received an email from Al Shropshire that showed an interesting development in his race for Business Manager of my local. It’s dejavu all over again. This will be a short post today, so I can get to the Sunday Morning talking heads and finish my email updates. And follow my FFB team.

Is anyone following close enough to see my mistakes?

POLITICAL

If you haven’t voted yet, GET ER DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR0ojQToCUA

SPORTS

I still need someone to go to the Greek restaurant for my FFB team.

Thanks Mel, for the tip on watching the end of the Blazer game Friday, I wish they could have pulled it off last night.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I’ve changed the date of my November card party, I don’t want to conflict with my sisters Thanksgiving Day celebration, or Billy’s Birthday. It’s the 1st Friday in December. 12/05/08

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: