Saturday, November 22, 2008

THE RACE IS ON!

PERSONAL

I slept in till 9:30am this morning and awoke to a 3-. After my am pills and a very good nights sleep, I am in here to post at a 3+. Thanks to brother Marty I made my Union meeting last night. It was great to see everyone and of course they all lied to me and said I looked good. The meeting hall was full but I did find a seat. I lasted longer than I thought but alas I couldn’t make it to brother Mikes report and I didn’t succeed in convincing cousin Bill to run for the E-Board.
Brother Al and his red shirt supporters made quite the show. For all those Chamber of Commerce a##*&%$# I must report that democracy is alive in my union, at least. I hope everyone there noticed the banner at the back of the podium, “ In Unity There is Strength”. That is not an endorsement of John or Al, it’s just a statement of fact.

The Irony of this elections similarity to 1980 was not lost on me, Paul Kimberling vs. Greg Deblock I also handed out some invitations to my blog and maybe we will get a few more readers. My best advice to both Al and John is, “Be the Deaf Frog”! I still plan on making brother Mikes B.D. party tonight, provided Judi is feeling better and I’m still at 3+.

POLITICAL

Hillary for Secretary of State? Sounds good to me!

Is D.O.L. part of the Commerce Department? If so, then the rumors of appointing Richardson is another good move by O’bama.

SPORTS

In FFB, Big Ben got me off to a good start for the weekend, now I need everyone else to step up.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I want to give a shout out to Dave Stahley for his work on our Member Assistance Program. Also one to my friend, Glenn, of L.C.S.A., they are both doing the Lords work.

The Cowlitz tribe still needs help in SW Washington.

Also “job well done”; to any and all friends and helpers in the Salem, Albany area. As a “Former, Pepsiholic”; I would like everyone to find something else to drink if they could.

OTHER STUFF & OBSEVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Thanks, again Toto!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: