Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNETTE !

PERSONAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNETTE ! I awoke this morning about 7:30am to a 3- after a very good nights sleep of 9+ hours with just the slightest backache, which accounts for me feeling just under a 3. I am now at my computer to post. After my noon pills and 5 stints in my chair, I’m feeling like a 3.5+. We plan on making it to Daniel’s for their celebration of his Moms birthday and then stop by Jim’s to see Doug and Dereka, those notorious California “community organizers”. The plan is to watch the “Civil War” at Jimmys and I will probably be the only one there rooting for the Beavers. It should be a good tip on weather everyone has locked up their goats yet?
I watched that PBS special again today on the life of John F. Kennedy. The similarities between then and now are spooky!

POLITICAL

The news has been flooded with the reports on what’s going on in India. They really like calling those criminals “Terrorists”; but as far as I’m concerned they are “criminals”; and that has nothing to do with their religion.

SPORTS

I am a big Duck fan, but in spite of that fact, I’ll be rooting for the Beavers, and even though the McCain Pailin people down the street are the local Beaver Boosters; I’m going to go with old buddy Scott’s Beavers.

I’m still picked to win in FFB by double digits so would you all please get your goats into the barn!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

On behalf of cousins Doug and Dereka; I will be spotlighting ACORN today. 52 days till the whole nation celebrates that other "community organizer".

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

After all this time I intend to make it official. Dannetes Birthday IS November 29th and Mikes IS November 24th.
After all, I was the only one around for both of them!
But, Mike and Debbie, you can still celebrate for the whole month if you want!

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, and if your traveling today I hope you all get where your going safely.

After receiving a number of confirmations so far, my card party is close to being full. I’m really looking forward to it.
And Joe, I hope you got the directions all right.
Lock down all your goats before football tomorrow, I still need them isolated for my FFB games tomorrow! Please!

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing! And thanks, again Toto, and Kelli, Danni and Heidi and Judith!

Also a big shout out to Garrison Keiler, and all his prairie home companions for reminding us to be the deaf frog!

Short post today as I still have more turkey to eat.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: