Friday, November 28, 2008

Go Beavers ?

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning about 7am, to a 3+. I took my am pills and then came back here to get started on my report. I had a good nights sleep and skipped my 1st chair session to get started right away.
My 3+ this morning I will attribute to my sister Danni’s wonderful gathering yesterday, excellent turkey and dressing, and a small piece of heavenly pie. Even though I took my little “stay-awake” booster pill and one of those excellent pain pills and with a short stint on her massage chair I still couldn’t last till the guest of honor arrived. Thanks to a tip from nephew Mike I did get to call before I retired for the night and spoke to him and hopefully I’ll see him before the weekend is over, he is coming to our neighborhood to visit mom and dad. I also have to say that all the wee ones had more consideration than many of those adults I encountered in Las Vegas a few weeks ago.
All of my nephews and nieces, sister and brothers should be proud of the next generation brood they are all raising. I was also informed that the turkey population near Lacenter Washington is experiencing a population explosion, more on that later in my sports report. And a special thanks to Heidi for trying to get this man his dew on such a special occasion. I also plan to add a direct connection to our other website at smiling partners dot com this weekend, it should be expecially good for those readers of those other forms of communication besides my blog,--BOOKS!--

POLITICAL

To what’s left of my Republican friends; I have to say. If you want to expand further you have to get back to your roots, and I don’t mean the pulpit; I do mean the party of the likes of Tom McCall, Mark Hatfield and Vic Atiyeh.

SPORTS

After watching the Seahawks-Dallas game last night I concluded Lacenter wasn’t the only place in Washington that was experiencing a turkey population explosion!
The Civil War today should be very good also. I am a big Duck fan, but in spite of that fact, I’ll be rooting for the Beavers. They are both rated in the top 25 in the nation. And, even though the McCain Pailin people down the street are the local Beaver Boosters; I’m going to go with old buddy Scott’s Beavers.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I’m not sure if the USO had anything to do with getting nephew Chris upgraded to 1st class for his flight home yesterday, but in any case; Thank You, USO, Delta Airlines, sister Danni and niece Heidi.

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, and if your traveling, I hope you all get home safely.

After receiving a number of confirmations yesterday, my card party is close to being full.

I also found out yesterday that my niece-in-law Trina is an avid blog reader, thank you too Trina!

Lock down all your goats before football tomorrow, please!

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing! And thanks, again Toto, and Kelli, and Danni and Heidi!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: