Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dean vs Palin ?

PERSONAL

I awoke today at about 7am to a 3.5+. I felt good enough yesterday to take Judi down to the local Chinese Restaurant for dinner. I was sure the election results were a sign; I generally play a keno four spot, and O’bama is the forty-fourth President and I received that “personal” email from Barack, which I will share with everyone under the Political section. I think I’m ready for a road trip!

Jimmy, please tell your Convention Center date, the name I couldn’t remember was Dick Harmon of the Metropolitan Alliance for Common Good, MACG, Another cabal of community organizers.

POLITICAL

My “personal” email from Barack:

William --

I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.

We just made history.

And I don't want you to forget how we did it.

You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.

I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.

We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.

But I want to be very clear about one thing...

All of this happened because of you.

Thank you,

Barack

That you, is us!

And now the results of my predictions:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA WIN
SENATOR JEFF MERKLEY WIN
GOVERNOR WA. CHRISTINE GREGOIRE WIN
CONGRESS EARL BLUMENHAUER, WIN
BRIAN BAIRD WIN
CURT SCHRADER WIN Darlene I’m still gonna miss you.
SECRETARY OF STATE KATE BROWN WIN
STATE TREASURER BEN WESTLUND WIN
MY STATE REP. BRENT BARTON WIN
MY STATE REP BUDDY MIKE SHAUFFLER WIN
BALLOTT MEASURES NO TO THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WIN
YES TO OUR TEACHERS AND FIREFIGHTERS ?
MULT. CO. COMMIS. JUDY SHIPRACK ?

Even with my unknowns I figure I should be getting a call from the Hall any day now.
I also got a great thank you email for us from Brent Barton, but my MS by proxy computer wouldn’t let me copy it.

The DOW was bouncing around 9,000 this morning and the CNBC talking heads were so sad looking because of the election results. Their banner headline read NO MORE BONUSES and Companies needed to cut people to be profitable and they all looked like they were in fear of their job’s, even Erin! Their spin, from the no spin zone, was that the Republicans did the right things and now those dam Democrats get to receive the benefits! And history is the proof, everytime WE (Republicans) get the market high for it’s big dive, the Democrats sweep in and get the benefits of the new policies.

It looks like the lineup for Party heads will be Howard Dean versus Sarah Palin. Come on Paul won’t you reconsider.

Keep being the deaf frog!

SPORTS

I am no longer in 1st place in my division in my FFB league, but I am picked to win this weekend by 3 tds in the preview, so I still need goat help!

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

If anyone didn’t get it, O’bama is Irish. Thanks again Judi and David.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: