Thursday, November 27, 2008

New blog follower exposed!

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at 6:30am to a 3 and a good nights sleep of 8/10 hours. After my pills and 1 session on my chair, a short viewing of the news of the day and a check of a beautiful morning outside, I am in here at 3+ to post my blog.
Has anyone noticed that I have a new blog follower? I don’t know who it is, but I have a suspicion. I’ll have more on that later.
My nephew Christopher has been running through airports yesterday and today in an attempt to get home for Thanksgiving dinner. If you are traveling at all in the future through airports and see a service person, don’t just say thank you, ask them if they need anything? I haven’t finished my “letter to the editors or congressional delegations” yet; but I want Ron, Earl, Brian, Jeff and Willy to know, when I find out the particulars of his odyssey, I WILL be in touch.

POLITICAL

Do you suppose, if the current political hacks were in power in the 1920’s and 1930’s, that Bonnie and Clyde and John Dillinger would have been called terrorists or the criminals that they were?

SPORTS

I’m still picked to win in FFB by double digits so would you all please get your goats into the barn!
Even though Greg Oden trimmed his beard; after last night’s game, the Blazers still remind me of 1977.

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

My shout out today goes out to the USO; especially, those that may be working in airports all across this country.

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

If you happen to be a devoted blog reader, and have been following my train of thought the last few weeks, and watch the Rachel Maddow show or Countdown with Keith Olberman, this is where I say who I believe is my newest blog follower.
Could they be a CNBC producer? Both of those shows are well known for collecting and exposing goats, and they do it rather well I think!
I’m not looking for any show credits from the show Tuesday or Wednesday, but would you at least, hide the goat!

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and if your traveling, I hope you all get home safely.

I’m still waiting for some confirmations for my card party of December 5th.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

And thanks, again Toto, and Kelli!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: