Monday, November 24, 2008

Cheney's been indicted also

PERSONAL

I awoke at 6am to a 3+. After my am pills and a very good nights sleep of 9 plus hours and 2 chair sessions, I am in here to post at a 4-. I did text brother Marty and he was surprised I could actually text him. After he called me I told him I had a quick texting lesson from nephew Mike yesterday. He was actually surprised I was operating in a 21st century communication mode. I didn’t ask him if he ate the birthday cake Debbie sent over from Mikes “Surprise” Birthday party Saturday night. I finally went to bed last night at about 9pm, after experiencing a 4+ most of the day. And again, I must reiterate, for all those Chamber of Commerce a##*&%$#, I will report that democracy is alive in my union and growing throughout the land! Don’t forget I suggested that all who consider Health Care a high priority for the next President, to make some notes on what you think is needed and THEN go to the computer and do a search for the O’bama plan and compare with your notes and needs. I am also anxious to see the O’bama cabinet announcements today; they are reporting that Tom Daschel is being considered for Health Czar. Also, my one on one discussion with niece Crystal and nephew Mike, around that roaring elk hunt fire in the back yard fire, got me as close to feeling like the 5 and I really believe they were as much responsible for my feeling four-ish yesterday.

POLITICAL

The DOW at first check this morning was up 250+ points and rising to 310+, then CNBC cut to a statement being made by Bush and Paulsen. In the 2/3+ minutes of their statement the market dropped 30 points.

Hillary for Secretary of State, Still sounds good to me! And Daschel for head of HHS is also a good move.

Is D.O.L. part of the Commerce Department or H.H.S.? If so, then the rumors of appointing Richardson and Daschel are both good moves by O’bama.

SPORTS

In FFB yesterday I was checking the web and “live scoring” and I was ahead by 3 touchdowns when all my players had played, my opponent only had 2 players left to play, then somewhere, someone snuck a goat into a game and I lost by 30+ points!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

I am going to send my special thanks here to Marty’s “significant other” “Kelli”. She works as an advocate for the Veterans Administration, not just my ride to important functions like Saturday night. I don’t know why I keep calling her Vicki, but I’ll blame the holes in my head, even though it was both Her and brother Marty that kept Judi’s piece of BD cake.

I received the following notice from my friends at the Labor Education and Research Center:

THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF PORTLAND, OREGON IS SEEKING A DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION, SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON QUALIFICATIONS - UP TO $110,000 PLUS PENSION AND EXCELLENT FRINGE BENEFIT PACKAGE
A good place for a Pro-Union Community organizer.

OTHER STUFF &

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!
And thanks, again Toto, and Kelli! Where’s our cake!
Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: