Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Employee Free Choice Act dot Org

PERSONAL

I awoke today at 8am to a 3-, after a good 10 hours of sleep. After my am pills and a look outside to a gorgeous yet cool morning and 1 session on my chair I am back here to post at a 3+. I realized yesterday that I have had that chair since we bought this house and that means it has served me well for almost 10 years. Thank you Lazy-Boy!

I have an announcement to make: I have been invited to meet with the Governor General of Ireland at a reception in Downtown Portland, and participate in the Dedication of the Irish Cross at Mt. Calvary Cemetery in the morning on December 13. I am going to make every attempt to be there for both; I guess I better check to see if my AOH dues are current?

POLITICAL

At first glance this morning at the TV, the DOW was up 40+ points and Bush was doing the annual pardoning of the Thanksgiving Turkey. It looked like it was going to go a little better than the Palin attempt earlier. I have not checked to see who are the 14 Turkeys were he pardoned yesterday but at least those 14 Turkeys didn’t suffer the same fate as the other incarcerated Turkeys in the Palin pardon announcement!

Watching the Obama announcement on his Economic advisors has really got the Chamber of Commerce in a tizzy! I wonder how much more money they will be spending against the Employee Free Choice Act before O’bama gets sworn in. At least the Pro Free Choice Act people are responding and they have a web site; I’ll try to put up the link in my Community Organizers section.

SPORTS

Maybe I’ve been asking to much for all you Liberal “PETA” readers to sacrifice a goat or go eat at a Greek restuarant, just for me and my FFB team. So I’ll change my tactics and just ask you to lock them in the barn till Monday. After dropping one of my defenses and picking up Miami’s defense I am favored by double digits, so, LOCK EM UP! Before the Blazer game tonight, if you will!

COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS

employeefreechoiceact.org Well: I tried anyway. I still plan on making a direct connection to our book reading website at Smiling Partners dot com for all you that read for pleasure.

OTHER STUFF AND OBSERVATIONS

I saved the half hour O’bama infomercial from just before the election and watched it again this morning. It was just to good to delete, so I saved it again.

I’m still waiting for some confirmations for my card party of December 5th.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

And thanks, again Toto, and Kelli!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: