Saturday, October 18, 2008

17 DAY'S

PERSONAL

Slept in this morning till 9am. I awoke to a 3-. After my pills and 2 trips on my chair I was at 3+. My ex brother-in-law passed away earlier this week and the service is today. I hope I can make it, but it is 60/40 I won’t be able to, sorry Mike.

Before my sister passed away, my brother-in law, as a Vietnam Vet, exposed to Agent Orange, was having a big problem with the Veterans Administration. I told my buddy Harry, who worked for Congressman Brian Baird at the time, if there was anything they could do? They got involved and it helped. Both, She and He were Brian’s constituents. A big shout out to Harry and Brian, Thank you!

I want to share the last line in the Eulogy I gave for her and because I’m thinking of her and that’s why I feel real bad about possibly missing his service.

“Just for today, I will remember my sisters life, not her death, and bask in the comfort of all those treasured days and moments we shared.”

POLITICAL

I watched, and taped Bill Moyers show last night. He had 2 great guests. Michael Zweig and Mark Crispin Miller. Zweig, was speaking on the “Employee Free Choice Act”, and Miller was speaking on Voter Fraud and Voter Suppression.

Both Oregon and Washington are voting now and I would encourage all to see these pieces.

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

My Local Union nominations were last night. I should hear from somebody soon on how they went. I think, this is the 1st regular nomination meeting I missed, in over 30+ years. Sorry, Dad.

SPORTS

USC vs the Coug’s is just starting, so I’ll be off shortly.

My FFB Team is still favored by 40+-, Are there any goats left alive out there?

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Get your Ballots out soon, but be sure to catch the Bill Moyers October 17th show if you can.

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: