Sunday, October 12, 2008

You need one!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 730am to a 3. I did get to Dianna’s step Dads Wake but could only last a couple hours. It sure was good to see Jim and Jack though. I didn’t know it but Bill was a Local 10 Painter. I played a Keno ticket that I apparently miss-marked, so I won’t know until tomorrow if it won. When we finally got home I did a double dose of my chair, and I’m back to a 3+.


POLITICAL

I watched the usual Sunday am shows and according to Charles Kuralt’s show, “Ugly is in”.

I also saw George McGovern on the Anti Union ads. He must be trying to get back at all those “Hard Hats” that lost him his Presidential Election to Nixon.


SPORTS

I checked my FFB Team when I got home and I was still losing by over 10 points. That’s not easy considering my opponent had 3 active players that had a bye! I need the SD QB to get me 13 points to night. And you need one.


OTHER STUFF

Short Blog today, because I don’t want to miss either, The Bruce and Bob show or the NLCS.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..I’ll try not to be late.

This is really my last hint, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.

No comments: