Thursday, October 23, 2008

PERSONAL

I awoke at 6:15am to a 3.5. I have an appointment with my NCA this morning, and I will decide on a trip after my appointment. Well, I didn’t get this posted before I went to my NCA, but his treatment got me to a 4+.

I got 3 emails about a blazer game night supporting the Teamsters Kidney benefit, But I did not see anywhere a price or date? But, the Building Trades office does have Obama lawn signs.

POLITICAL

12 DAYS TO GO!

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

This morning the Market was up 50+ points and Alan Greenspan and 2 others were appearing in front of congressman Waxman’s committee. When he was done the market was up over 90+. When I got back from my NCA and lunch with Mike, I was still feeling a 4+, and the DOW was up 170+ points. 4 years ago I seemed to notice a lot of Bush signs and Bumper stickers, not so many McCain-Palin ones this year!

I didn’t realize it but Greenspan started at the FED under George I and quit under George II. It also appeared he was definitely a Reagan fan.

I also picked up this little ditty. It could win you a few beers at the local pub.
This is potentially the first time since 1928 the Republicans did not have a Nixon or Bush on the ticket, if they win. Wasn’t it the Republicans that stirred everyone up about the Clinton’s trying to build a legacy in the White House?

Here is one for you all to figure out. The United States was 232 years old last July 4th. Of those 232 years, how many years was the United States not at or supporting a War?

SPORTS

Well the Phillies are 1-0.

I mentioned a while back that I might have released the Raiders defense too early, and I sure did that week, but this week they are the #1 rated defense for this week in my FFB league. I hope my Greek friends are still with me.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Moveon.com has a GREAT fundraising and GOTV email out. Does anyone want to be on the Bill O'Riley show?

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: