Monday, October 13, 2008

ONE DAY LEFT!

PERSONAL

I slept in till after 9am and awoke to a 3. My feelings for Keno yesterday were obviously misleading. I got the lowest return I can remember!


POLITICAL

I received a wonderful article from a British writer who closely observed the Palin/Biden debate. I hope American voters were also as observant! Thanks John.

23 DAYS LEFT, Oregon registration deadline is tomorrow.

Is the “October Surprise” the market or ACORN?

Congratulations to the NY Times writer on his Nobel Prize. I put this shout out under politics because all the talking heads are sure that the dynamite inventors prize is just a left wing conspiracy.

BE THE DEAF FROG!


SPORTS

Well, I went to bed as a 1 point loser. My brothers baseball team is back as a winner, 1 in a row, he could have rooted as hard for his football team.

OTHER STUFF - OBSERVATIONS

The OSU Beaver fans down the hill put up their second McCain/Palin sign. I’m trying not to get down on the Beavers but, Go Ducks.

The market shot up over 700 points Today. It appears that some of Wall Street is actually reading the Obama Economic Plan.

Tomorrow is the day of revelation of the “secret”.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..I’ll try not to be late.

This is really my last hint, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.

No comments: