Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MS by proxy

PERSONAL

I awoke at 7:30am to a 3+. Sorry for the late blog, I think my computer has MS by proxy;-0.

POLITICAL

I got my UA Journal today, and they did a heck of a job. We also put our ballots in the mail today. CNN reported today the lines in Georgia were over 2 hours long for early voting this morning. I hope Bobby Kennedy Jr. was not too paranoid.

I received an email from Hillary yesterday and she was trying to raise $ for Merckley.

I actually responded to one of the many messages I received from my democratic friends:

"I've done this before, last August. I did it for the magnet, and I did it for the sticker. The sticker I finally received, the magnet never came. I've been pushing for Obama on my blog, It’s at http://wallymehrens.blogspot.com. I have one sign in my yard. I gave a second to my neighbor down the street. I am getting 5-10 emails a day from the Dem's, Hillary, Various Progressives, Al Gore, John Kerry, many local Oregon and Washington candidates and others. It is great everyone is coordinating the message; it would surely save some time and effort they didn't just repeat each other."


Change happens in less than 321 hours. It’s a countdown, Get it?

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

Sounds like I’ll get a couple more Obama signs tonight, Thanks Mike!

SPORTS

I reset my FFB Lineup and now I’m only a 2-point underdog.

Series starts tonight. I don’t want to give them the jinx, but I’m rooting for the National League this year.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Market really took a dump today, down over 500+ points.

At the time of this post I am at a 4+. I think I’m almost ready for a trip!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: