Saturday, October 4, 2008

OUCH

PERSONAL

Near as I can tell, my Blog is one month old tomorrow. I should celebrate. Do you have an idea how?

I am still learning how to operate it, but at least it’s been out there.

Using my personal rating system, 1 to 5 for my days. I started the blog as a 3 and I’m finding I seem to be holding at 4+. Thanks mostly to my NCA, his treatments, and my Lazy Boy Massage Chair, they have allowed me to spend at least an hour sitting in front of my computer without those darn pain pills.

POLITICAL

After I posted yesterday, the House voted and passed the “Recovery Bill”. The Market closed at 10,707+ and I think I’ll call that the new bottom. They apparently went home after Monday and got an earful. Under the Bush/Paulsen Plan the American People took a risk and Wall Street got the benefit. Under the plan that was passed, Wall Street takes the risk and the American people benefit. Less than 15 weeks left under King George and I hope I can get my country back!

Kurt Schrader got 2 more endorsements but he still needs help. Erickson seems to believe that his money and a negative campaign can steal this Congressional seat from the democrats and win it for the (Minor Party) Republicans.

I felt pretty good about the “Rescue plan”, at least until I watched Bill Moyers last night.

I sure hope Merkley’s function went well. Does anyone have a report?

JUDY, BE THE DEAF FROG!

SPORTS

Well my FFB opponent woke up and reset his lineup. Now I’m an underdog by 16 points

Did everyone sacrifice a goat last night?

Is poker considered a sport?

I’ve received 2 free rolls on pokerstars so far. I lasted 9 minutes in my first attempt and 3 minutes in my second. I’ll try again in an hour.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: