Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Hours now

PERSONAL

I awoke at 7:30am to a 3+. After my am pills and 15 minutes in my chair, I’m close to pushing a 4. The DOW is down over 50+ points but OIL is also down.

The reason I submit this next quote from CNBC in the PERSONAL section of this Blog in stead of the POLITICAL section is because it’s from my cousin, Mishka. “WELL DONE”, Lefty would be proud.
“Joe the plumber will probably never plumb again. No licence. Doesen't pay income tax.Does not believe in paying social security.Drivig illegally Probably moved from Mesa Az cause all the illegals took his un licenced job. I think this is another case where McCain again forgot to vet his plant.(robot vp pick what ever)
P S I heard the only thing a plumber knows is shi_ flows down hill and pay day is on thursday.”

On the Local Union front, I received a mailer from my incumbant Business Manager. It was a very good piece, but I didn’t like the colors. And the best part, it wasn’t a hit piece.

POLITICAL

Change happens in less than 330 hours. BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

My paranoia has been rekindled with the Obama campaign suspension to go see his Grandmother in Hawaii. Lets get that prayer chain working again.

This neighborhood still needs Obama signs.

To all my friends and relatives across the river, Christine needs your votes against that “Compassionate Conservative” Grand Oil Party candidate “Dino” the dinosaur.

I saw a few cuts from Saturday night Live yesterday. Which one was Tina and which one was Sarah? Lorne Michaels had better look out!

SPORTS

I’m back in first place in my division, but not picked to win this weekend.

To all my Greek friends, find me another goat, please.

I like all the kids on Tampa Bays roster, but I still want that former Mariner to get his ring.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

At the time of this post I am at a 4+. I think I’m almost ready for a trip!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wally! I love your blog! Mar really kicked ass on her comment!!!
I just got back from doing phone banking for Gregoire & Obama!!! Very Interesting!!!