Monday, October 27, 2008

SHORT - LATE

PERSONAL
I awoke at 7:10am to a 3. It’s been a really good day so far, for me that is, however, the Market took another dive today.

POLITICAL

At 8am the DOW and OIL were down, the dow to 8336.42 and oil to 62.68.

Even if you’ve made up your mind and already voted this is worth seeing!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cc65ed650d

I couldn’t make it down to the park yesterday, I hope Brent’s function went well, though I didn’t notice anyone in the neighborhood.

All you can do, is what you can do, just do all you can do!

It’s still less than 235 hours till the reign of King George the second comes to an end.

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

SPORTS

It appears my FFB team is still winning. My opponent has one player left tonight, but his tight end must get over 20 points.

I’ll go ahead now and thank all my Greek fiends.

I hope it’s not too early but I think Jamie is going to get his ring.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I’ve decided to change the date of my November card party, I don’t want to conflict with my sisters Thanksgiving Day celebration, or Billy’s Birthday. I’ll start calling everyone tomorrow.

Sorry for the late/short blog, my computer apparently still is suffering from MS by proxy!

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………

No comments: