Monday, October 6, 2008

Say a prayer

PERSONAL

Awake 6am to a 3+

As of 7:04am this morning we are “officially in a recession”, the DOW dropped below 9,800. That was 30% below the high of 14,000.

I would like everyone to say a prayer for Brandi Walters Hindman. She is going through really rough times right now


SPORTS

FFB, I suffered my first loss, because I played the wrong QB. I still had the 3rd highest point total of the day. The CUBS won’t be playing this weekend though. Marty will be happy, I guess I’ll have to start rooting for the Dodgers.

POLITICAL

According to a reliable source on the Bill Mahar show Osama is not in a cave, he is in a villa somewhere. I watched it last night on HBO.

28 days till the national election, more of the same or a change in direction?

Smiths latest ad with Ted Kennedy, has me concerned. More of the same? As Yogi would say, “dejavue, all over again”?

34 minutes after the DOW opened it was below 9,800, the last time that happened was 2004. What else happened in 2004?

And No, I still haven’t heard from Senator Smith, on my “letter” request.

Just over 100 days left in the reign of King George.

Very short blog today so we can all get to our prayers.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: