Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The last hint!

PERSONAL

Woke up at 7:25am to a 3-.

My brother and sister-in-law went up to see Brandi last night. They think she’ll be going home today. Your prayers are helping, keep them up.

And now, a special shout out, to Harry. We should “talk” about your email yesterday, it made my brother cry.

Has anyone figured out my “secret message”?

POLITICS

The DOW was down to 9,342, OIL to $87.42. The DOW approximately 34% from it’s high.
6 days left to register to vote in Oregon.
We ARE a battleground state you know.
Does anyone else think this “market crash”, is an attempt to influence the November election?

Everyone, BE THE DEAF FROG!

I would advise everyone to read the John McCain article in the Rolling Stone magazine.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/make_believe_maverick_the_real_john_mccain

http://marjoriecohn.com/

So, who won the debate?

Got any spare change? If you want change, spend your spare change, send it to your favorite candidate for change. All politics is local!

SPORTS

It appears the Dodgers got more from their American League acquisitions than the Cubs, but it was their American League acquisitions that vaulted them through the NLCS.

OTHER STUFF

John, congratulations on your superb work at PDC.

Did anyone get the hidden, “message” in yesterday’s post? My Local brothers and Sisters should get it especially Billy, Mike, Marty and Joe. DUHHHHHHH.

I am trying to put another “message” in todays blog, Thank goodness I have a tools bar on my Microsoft word document maker. This is my last hint. Are your dues paid up?

Barack, Fritz, and Democracy requires participation. GET ‘ER DONE.

Very short blog today so we can all get back to our prayers.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: