Sunday, October 26, 2008

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 7:15am to a 3. I had a good nights sleep, when I finally fell asleep. Something weird happened last night. After I got into bed I got the shakes, and chills. It was very similar to the reactions I was having when I was taking the Interferon shots.

POLITICAL

I hope Jeff’s function went well last night.
Brent Barton is having a thing today at Southern Lights Park with the Bus Project and Standup for kids. I am going to try to make it, its just a few blocks down the street.

I saw that Barack was back from Hawaii I sure hope his Grandmother is OK. Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing.

All you can do, is what you can do, just do all you can do!

Less than 235 hours till the reign of King George the second comes to an end.

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

SPORTS

I didn’t see the end of the Phillies game last night but Jamie sure showed me that you don’t need a 95 mph fastball to make it in the big leagues. Maybe it’s just me, but have a hand drawn picture of my dad on the wall and while I was watching the game sometimes I saw my dad on the mound?

I checked on my preview in FFB and I’m now picked to lose by 7 points. I didn’t pickup another kicker. I’ll just go with what I have and hope someone else picks up those needed points.

I hope all the Greek restaurants in town had a busy night last night.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

I think I’ll change the date of my November card party, I don’t want to conflict with my sisters Thanksgiving Day celebration, or Billy’s Birthday.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: